In addition to his medical practice, Dr Paul also writes and researches. He has written several articles, one book, and is currently working on a book detailing the use of animal remedies in Homeopathy. Here is a list of all of Dr Paul’s publications:
Articles and Triturations:
- Introduction to Homeopathy for Children in Integrated Health Practitioners
- The Path of Human Development– an exploration of how humans develop spiritually, evidenced by clinical outcomes
- Shifting through Layers: A 5 year case– a case exploration of how the ideas from my last paper play out in practice
- A Case of Palliative Care- An exploration of Naturopathic therapies in Palliative care in the case of one man.
Dr Paul publishes all of his books on lulu.com. Please do check out his author spotlight.
- The Table of Animals
- The Table of Animals: Part 1: The Sponges
- The Table of Animals: Part 2: The Cnidarians and Ctenophores
- The Table of Animals: The Sponges, Cnidarians, Ctenophores (Paperback)
- The Table of Animals: Part 3: The Lophotrochozoa (Coming Soon)
- The Table of Animals: Part 4: The Mollusks (Coming Soon)
- The Table of Animals: The Lophotrochozoa (Includes the Mollusks, Paperback, Coming Soon)
Ten remedies every Naturopathic Doctor should have in office – I’m at the bottom of the Homeopathy section
Homeopathic Dosing– At the bottom of the Homeopathy section