In addition to his medical practice, Dr Paul also writes and researches. He has written several articles, one book, and is currently working on a book detailing the use of animal remedies in Homeopathy. Here is a list of all of Dr Paul’s publications:
- Introduction to Homeopathy for Children in Integrated Health Practitioners
- The Path of Human Development– an exploration of how humans develop spiritually, evidenced by clinical outcomes
- Shifting through Layers: A 5 year case– a case exploration of how the ideas from my last paper play out in practice
- A Case of Palliative Care- An exploration of Naturopathic therapies in Palliative care in the case of one man.
- Homeopathy is not (yet) illegal, even in America– a commentary on regulation of Homeopathy in the USA
Dr Paul has preformed a vast number of Homeopathic triturations throughout his career. He has created a number of remedies for his systematic exploration of the animals, and for a number of specific clinical problems he has encountered in practice. These triturations are all preformed by Dr Paul alone, following the methodology of Hogeland and Schriebman. All triturations are performed upto C12, with a number being taken to much higher levels. That depth of information as well as the analysis and clinical commentary is available in the book section below, but the basic transcription of the trituration notes are below:
Dr Paul publishes all of his books on lulu.com. Please do check out his author spotlight.
- The Table of Animals
- The Table of Animals: Part 1: The Sponges
- The Table of Animals: Part 2: The Cnidarians and Ctenophores
- The Table of Animals: The Sponges, Cnidarians, Ctenophores (Paperback)
- The Table of Animals: Part 3: The Lophotrochozoa
- The Table of Animals: Part 4: The Mollusks (Coming Soon)
- The Table of Animals: The Lophotrochozoa (Includes the Mollusks, Paperback, Coming Soon)
- The Table of Animals: Part 5: The Ecdysozoa: Nematodes, Trilobites and Crustaceans
- The Table of Animals: Part 6: The Ecdysozoa: Chelicerates
- The Table of Animals: Part 7: The Ecdysozoa: Myriapods and Insects
- The Table of Animals: Part 8: The Early Chordates: Echinoderms, Lancelets, Urochordates, Fish
- The Table of Animals: Part 9: The Amphibians and Reptiles
- The Table of Animals: Part 10: The Mammals
- The Table of Animals: Part 11: The Birds
- The Table of Animals: Part 12: The Humanum Remedies
Future book projects:
- The Column of Fungi- A systematic exploration of the Fungal Kingdom
- The Resurrection of the Vital Force- A solution to the problems that plague the modern vital force
- Miasmatic Freedom
- A New Era: Volume 2: Apotheosis of the Animals- Full C12 triturations of Animal remedies
Dr Paul teaches regularily, and is willing to travel anywhere to teach, if participants can register enough people to cover the cost of transportation and lodgings.
Dr Paul teaches with a combination of Didactic teaching, Socratic discussion, and Immersion methodology. Immersions, explained in my video here, are an incredible teaching tool in Homeopathy allowing a far deeper and more permanent experience of remedies than simple lecturing will accomplish. The following courses are available.
- A New Era Immersion (2 days)- An immersion into the remedies of A New Era: Homeopathy and the Human Spirit
- Introduction to the Table of Animals (1/2 day- can be condensed to 1 hour for Conferences)- A basic explanation of the Table in the context of Systematic Homeopathy
- The Table of Animals Immersion: The Porifera, Cnidaria and Ctenophora (1/2 day)- The Remedies of the first paperback volume of the Table of Animals
- The Table of Animals Immersion: The Lophotrochozoa (1.5 days)- Covers the Annelids, Brachiopods, Bryozoa, Mollusks and Platyhelminthes
- The Table of Animals Immersion: The Eccdysozoa (2.5 days, can be split up into 1 day for Arachnids and 1 day for Insects)- The Nematoda, Arachnids, Insects
Several recorded courses are available for purchase below.
Ten remedies every Naturopathic Doctor should have in office – I’m at the bottom of the Homeopathy section
Homeopathic Dosing– At the bottom of the Homeopathy section